Monday, August 31, 2009

The Date Of You & Me

Today is our day, so I'm dedicating a post to him to tell him what I feel all the time. I know I said this thousand times but I don't think this will end. The small details of our love are what really matter in a relationship and I know you don't remember many of it. I once mentioned in my blog posts before that we ride roller coasters in our relationships and it's not the conversion of potential to kinetic energy that keeps them going, its Faith.

I am really thankful and lucky to have you. You have never left my side through all these years, and you have cared for me and looked after me in such a way that no one else could match. You've managed to stay calm and in control when I've been bouncing off the walls, and you've always been there for me when I've given up to pick me up, put me back on my feet and help me struggle through. I want to be the queen of your heart forever!

I'll never forget your endless kindness and unwavering patience. Sometimes I know you don't have them but I can always rely on you to see me through the dark times. I know I haven't deserved you and I've troubled you somehow and yet where others would have left me, you've gritted your teeth and not budged.

You and I both know if it wasn't for us, I wouldn't have made it this far too. I owe you so much and can't thank you enough for being the best thing in my life. You have the ability to make me laugh so much it hurts, you can always turn a frown into a smile on my face. Your cuddles are the best and when I'm in your arms I know I'm safe and nothing can harm me.

Your friendship and presence is more important to me than anything in this world, I never want to imagine a time without you. You're everything to me and I want to say thank you for giving me a reason to live. I'll always be in your debt as no gratitude I could ever express will even come close enough to what you deserve.

I love you with all my heart.
Happy 9th anniversary.

12 came:

żħї~qїňg said...

wow. 9th. congrats :)
happy 9th to both of u ^^

Gin said...

loving!!

Chuen Hang said...

love u too!!

gbsk said...

happy anniversary !! stay sweet =) <3

Michelle Oz said...

Chuen Hang, u very bad la...u should,"love u too!! and kiss her". haha!!

N-way, I happy for both of u getting this far and wish u guys soon will plan for a great wedding and make babies soon....lol... I wana be kai ma!!

Anonymous said...

so bila mau kahwin...i waited 4 so long de ler...

Emel - LayChuyDing said...

zhi qing: thx ya..
Gin: of cox i am.. hah!
C.hang : u must :p
Mic : Wah..since when so fast..i haven planned..u planned it for me?..
Xiaoli: U dun wait me lo..cox i actually wait u first de..

Jessica Khiu said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! (:
Haha. Coincidence how we both have it on the same month.
(:
Stay loving girl!

peter t.s.k. said...

aiyah xiaoli and laychooi kahwin together la.

CeCci MinC said...

xl n lc: u both can married in the same day la..im waiting for tat day to come..

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Anniversary to both of you oohh...
This is really very precious...
During ur wedding dinner, don't forget me leh (ur Ayer Tawar friend)...hehe... ;-)

Emel - LayChuyDing said...

gbsk : thank u too..

jessica : yeah..what a coincidence..

peter : when's ur turn pulak?

minc: LOL..later we both belum u sudah kahwin liao...

yun loi : *blush* sure got one..u prepare angpow for me that time..hehe!!