Anyway its definitely not me who got it....Choi!!
Actually my car is sick. My AEP 4204.

Yesterday morning, smoke came out from side of the engine. Brought him to see doctor mechanic but the guy don't even know what's the problem. Summore need another uncle to check for me. I told him that i refilled my engine oil and water myself yesterday d. The temperature meter did not rise either. Maybe because of the some spillage of oil that drip onto the engine pipe that caused the smoke. He asked me to send for an engine wash at petronas. Then i brought my car for engine wash. The best part is that don't know how the guy washed and water went into engine parts. My engine has difficulties to start. So pissed off then. After some time, then can start d. Luckily still can move but then moving slower than a tortoise. Engine sounded like dying off. I drove slowly and send him off to see another doctor mechanic that I used to go.
They checked everything for me and at the end everything is fixed. I also needa change my starter plugs which cost not much. Bargain lah for sure. Hehe Luckily I learned all these from my brother. If not they bodoh bodoh think girls know nothing about cars.


Lollipop friends who accompanied me.

Yesterday morning, smoke came out from side of the engine. Brought him to see doctor mechanic but the guy don't even know what's the problem. Summore need another uncle to check for me. I told him that i refilled my engine oil and water myself yesterday d. The temperature meter did not rise either. Maybe because of the some spillage of oil that drip onto the engine pipe that caused the smoke. He asked me to send for an engine wash at petronas. Then i brought my car for engine wash. The best part is that don't know how the guy washed and water went into engine parts. My engine has difficulties to start. So pissed off then. After some time, then can start d. Luckily still can move but then moving slower than a tortoise. Engine sounded like dying off. I drove slowly and send him off to see another doctor mechanic that I used to go.
They checked everything for me and at the end everything is fixed. I also needa change my starter plugs which cost not much. Bargain lah for sure. Hehe Luckily I learned all these from my brother. If not they bodoh bodoh think girls know nothing about cars.

As usual today, I started my car for 2 minutes before I left for uni. I realized auto oil leaked out from the car. Damn! Again~ Seriously my car need some good rest. It had been servicing me for years and years. Now he's already admitted and I'm waiting to know if he's alright. Sayang sayang...please get well soon!



0 came:
Post a Comment