And here again, I had another friend request in fb. As said, I don't approve strangers, unknown or those having profile picture set with cartoon characters, artists and those lame lame wan. But this time,it's the most special request ever. I was really shocked. I ponder and wonder do I have such friend name Cau Ci Bai. Do you have such friend name CCB ah? Goodness sake. He is so proud with it summore.Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Wasting Time 1
And here again, I had another friend request in fb. As said, I don't approve strangers, unknown or those having profile picture set with cartoon characters, artists and those lame lame wan. But this time,it's the most special request ever. I was really shocked. I ponder and wonder do I have such friend name Cau Ci Bai. Do you have such friend name CCB ah? Goodness sake. He is so proud with it summore.Posted by Emel - LayChuyDing at 1:44 AM
Labels: Sake of Saying
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 came:
hahahahahahaha
how funny it's!!
really swt la CCB it seems..
hahhaahaha....funny leh...
If really exist such name, I think his parents is a bit sot sot dei~ Lolz!
Charyene: so chi guai de la these ppl...
Gin: laugh as loud u can
Nigel: parents wont give such name de lo...only he sot sot put this kind of name...
geez i was discussing with my bf bout thia guy before.. kinda annoying huh.. hahahaa
LeeLing
Post a Comment