You know that unique feeling of a person when he/she think about someone they care much? I had a rough thought of my whole relationship last night. The story of my love becomes this never ending wheel of ups and downs and I believe we are insane because no matter how many times this love ride makes us dizzy, we come back as one true heart. Whenever I fall, I turned and I see him everywhere. At times, he's not reachable but mentally, I know he hold me tight. Dear B, through the troubles, I'll be your cope and bring you stars, beyond the telescope. I won't give up on you and will promise to keep this going. Will you?
On this very special date 09/09/09, I made a wish to God before I sleep. I just hope for one thing. 長長久久幸福-Everlasting Happiness.



1 came:
God will always be with you.
Happy 09/09/09 and ur 9th ann again!
Post a Comment