How can a couple who have been together for decades, been through much hardship and found a few years of golden happiness but only to start fracturing now? It's so sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to My Little Storeroom where I Dumped My Jokes, Memories, Bullshitting and Mostly Feelings. This is my Personal Site which you can see things I did, Experiences gained throughout the years. There are so many things that need to be written about, things that are likely only to happen, things that keeps me wishing on a wishing star ...
5 came:
which couple??? haha..
I just stepped down as president just now...
it's has been 1 year... a really busy yet enriching and memorable 1 year... all those tough time i had... u always remind me that i have someone who's always there by my side.. u've always provide me comfort and support.. sometimes, i might neglect you... sometimes i might be harsh... sometimes, i might be annoying..
but i'll never forget the moments we had... although we might not be able to always be together... although we might have different thinking nowadays... although we might have different goals in life now.. but regardless of what.. i'm still what you know as i am on the inside.. i might have changed...maybe i've changed...to be stronger.. to be better.. to be successful.. to be who i've always wanted to be.. and i think i finally did it... i finally found myself.. and without your love.. none of this would have happened in the first place.. without your selfless love..kindess.. sincere heart... i would never have become who i am today.. thank u so much! I love u bb!
fracturing? oh no... then no yum sheng session de lo!
u have learned to become a very passionate and patient when comes to handling a lot of hardships. I guess you nver failed it. We having faith in you my dear.
Seeing him giving you this piece of note shown that he really cares about u too. Not to forget, loving you that much. I can guarantee you too. Perhaps you might need more time of him. Do talk often :)
absolutely!!
Regards from Ukraine..hola!
I'm lost. Which couple?
hi everybody..
c.hang : u know meh?..then no nid to tell u wat to do la..
mic: indeed its well written..wan pujuk me back wat..
valle: dun wan friend u lah..din bring me!
melvin: lol..confuse meh?..well, basically bout one i know and my own relation.. haha
Post a Comment