Women are notorious for their monthly cycles. I believe some of us are worse then others during this time. Some of us cry and well emotions are just every where with no sort of control. Speaking for myself I’d say I’m easy to deal with, my only downfall is I can get too emotional but no massive mood swings that will make man kind want to run away from me.
On the opposite spectrum you have men who go through these fluctuating mood cycles that impairs them from acting rationally. Sometimes I think that the cycle of the male specimen is more intense and dominating then that of the female. During this time their mood is unpredictable. We’re better off walking on egg shells then saying the wrong thing that’ll set off a bomb for no reason.
For the most part I think that since men are unable to read and work through their feelings the way women can (in other words, since their emotionally ignorant and unable to deal with so many emotions at one time) then this is what sets off the constant tantrums during their time of the month.
When you come to think about it, men and women are not so different from one another. Maybe we’re more alike then we think. Meaning this whole time we’ve had the wrong concept of each other which entails the failure of many relationships. Rather then focusing on the emotional similarity, often times we tend to focus more on what sets us apart and what makes us different.



0 came:
Post a Comment