Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pox Prints

My body started to accumulate varicella zoster viruses since I came to brother's house. Actually few of my nieces was having chicken pox at that time. Already expected to get them soon too as I haven get it. Its better to get it soon than late right? The purpose of me going to their place is not to get chicken pox wan la....is to temporary be there to look after my nieces as brother's maid has gone back to Indonesia. After two weeks of stay, red papule started to appear on my skin! The first few days were really terribly bad for me. Had high fever, severe cold, headache, no appetite plus the extreme itchiness, just like ants crawling all over your body. Today is the fourth day. lol. I am still surviving. Chicken pox is suffering @@

First day of pox


Day two. More on face and upper body. Argh...very ugly..very ugly!!
I need to consume 5 antibiotic tablets per day. This antiviral agent cost about Rm 90 per box. Bleeding purse.
Cooked herbal tea daily to drink.

Two coconuts every day. Drink till really wan vomite already.

The first food to avoid during chicken pox is black ketchup. To own a black spots free face and a sexy skin, must not take in black ketchup sauce! Then, no seafood and no chillies! I just can't wait for all the poxes to go off! Then, I can really GO FOR SEAFOOD and HOT-SPICY stuff ! For now, diet time.. sigh :(

4 came:

CeCci MinC said...

still look pretty..in good condition..no worries no worries

Gin said...

wow..u got chicken pox!..do take good care of yourself..make sure u really didnt take the food restricted ya...

©ΉΛRЧEИE said...

hey emel..u haven get chicken pox 1?must take good k of ur food taking..

it's very itchy and irritating! i hate chicken pox~ i got it when i was havin SPM omg!

RMB NOT TO SCRATCH IT.

take gd kay yahh (=

Jef Wayne said...

good thing you got it at this time. if you were to get it later, the condition will be a million times worse. :)