You wished someone happy birthday to someone who deserves a truly happy day. I went through a isn't blast birthday this year. Definitely no big cake or presents. But I am happy to know that they are still people who take this chance to wish me in facebook, emails or by sms. That already meant so much to me. They bring me miles of smiles.
As I posted in my fb status, on this October 26th, I don't have many wishes. I just hope my coming journey will be a colourful ones. Just like fine wine, I want to grow better with the years. I want to aged to perfection. Happy birthday to me and may this day always be a special one to remember. Not to forget, Thanx Mom!
3 came:
happy bday emel!!
very sorry for the belated wish ya..
may all ur wishes come true..
stay pretty and happy always
(=
love ya, muacks!
oh my...i'm also late!!..sorrry babe!!! please forgive me too...As the years go by some get older
but ................you only get warmer to me...
Happy Birthday To You
i was having some events the other day...was busy till forgotten bout ur big day... Wishing you all the fun and excitement that only birthdays can bring.
no worries guys... :)thanxxxx muaks!
Post a Comment