As the years past, you take a minute and look back all the parties, friendship, embrassing moments that you now laugh about, all the hardships that you went through that you realized only make you stronger. The people, memories and unforgettable moments that you shared and with all that you realize you will never forget these years.
Anyway, I'm losing my blogging sense already. I just don't know how to express my feelings anymore in words. I'm not out of ideas. I'm not bored with the blog world. I still want to keep this place safe and sound because it remarked all the footprints I left behind throughout the years. I can't and will not erase them anyhow. Maybe I shall take a break from this fake world. Yeah, everything seems so fake-y to me. And today I bookmarked my blog and with that my life chapters will temporary stopped here :)

I will be going back to the "oh-so-boring-wonderful-place" for my netball competition next week. Hope my team can win over the KL campuses on that lovely saturday morning. Do drop by to support if you want to! And probably that few days will be the last I will be meeting with my housemates and also the rest of the mokkais :)



1 came:
welcome back emel (=
congratez for da competition!
Post a Comment