Sunday, October 11, 2009

Finishing The Line Strong

I went to Ipoh McD and also dropped by Sam Poh Tong cave today. I met a homeless man with his little boy near the temple. It just broke my heart looking at the family. Seeing that really makes me appreciate all I have and everything I am just given. I take a lot of things for granted and the family on the corner made me realized. I don't think anyone deserves to be in such situation.

I guess my yearly plans going to the orphanages homes all these while isn't enough. I decided as long as I am still healthy and can work, I want to go on tour all out for charity. No one deserves to sleep out on the streets without a warm, sheltered place to call home. I want to make this dream happen. Perhaps I need a lot of effort, time and money. I don’t know, I just think everyone knows the luckiness in them. Most of the time I slacked too. I guess the point of this is to understand and appreciate everything that happens to you. Even if it’s bad. Because no matter what, with all the good things, come the bad.

So, are you going to sulk? Or are you going to fall down, get back up, look what pushed you down in the eye, and shove it back ten times harder? Obstacles are just things to push off, there are no barriers. Today I realized my problem I am going through is really small. Difficulties are opportunities to better things; they are stepping stones to greater experience. Perhaps some day you will be thankful for some temporary failure in a particular direction. Always trust yourself than any other self because this world cannot understand you. You are the only one who can understand yourself better.

And today I will finish this life strong.

0 came: