Monday, September 21, 2009

Development

it's not what you want to be, but it's how you become it
it's not what you want in life, but it's knowing how to reach it
it's not the goal you set, but it's it's knowing how to get there
it's not what you dream of doing, but it's having the knowledge to do it
it's not how high you want to rise, but it's knowing how to take off

I am having a problem that none ever would know and understand. except two person. And I bet you will not understand the frustration and the hatred I have towards myself. I told my closest lecturer about it and he said, "No matter how many people doubt you, you'll become more than they can ever imagine, I will not change my perceptions towards you because I know. To me it is just as a small fly, don't cry and move on, don't lose the 100 good things in front of you just because of one hurdle, what surprised me is that you as a strong sportswoman had actually cried. There are many others who suffered and struggled more. The difference is just that they come in different forms".

He then shared with me more of real life stories. He asked me to watch these clips as well. It would be really great if others would understand my situation as he did but I know people will ever not. I can't explained to all. So, I'm prepared to accept the worst thing.





0 came: