Surrendering to my dues, my owes and all my wants has left me casually pensive. "What do I really want anyway?" Let me tell you my thinking process. Daily, I feel I'm looking beyond all the signs. You know, the signs that tell me where to go and what to do. It gets too twisted when I try to decipher the whole meaning of this path. I'm currently undertaking, so, like a defeatist, I let it go. Therefore, I'm stuck. I'm not even close to figuring out my main objective. I can visualize the end but the path's journey is so blurry, so unclear to the point where it does not even exist.
Am I trying to achieve a goal that lacks existence? A completely unattainable goal has embedded it's demands into my mind and it makes no sense yet I don't want to be such a washout anymore. I don't want to fail at this anymore. I'm trying harder to achieve something.
In life, the path will be narrow and sometimes it will be too wide. You'll get stuck walking around in footsteps of those before you or even of your own. You will wonder, "Haven't I been here before?" If the answer is yes, you need to take a new path. Life is too short to commit the same mistakes twice. There's always one way or another to destroy wrong doings. There's always a path with the right choice.
In life, the path will be narrow and sometimes it will be too wide. You'll get stuck walking around in footsteps of those before you or even of your own. You will wonder, "Haven't I been here before?" If the answer is yes, you need to take a new path. Life is too short to commit the same mistakes twice. There's always one way or another to destroy wrong doings. There's always a path with the right choice.
.......to be continued.......



0 came:
Post a Comment