At a time when I had decided to forget about love, he came and broke through my wall and melted this icy heart of mine. Things didn't come easy but somehow we made through. We've been officially a couple for about 8 years. That's crazy isn't? I learned to love,l love with all my heart and all I had. He was my friend, my confidante and my everything. He made me feel beautiful even I was having a bad hair day, even if I had no make up. With him I could just be me. Rain or shine I could always count on my prince. He turned rainy days into beautiful movie marathon, warmed my heart like hot choco on a cold cold day. We were there for each other and time had only made our relationship stronger. He believed in me when even I could not believe in what I was capable of achieving. I love him more than words.
The greatest challenge in life is to find someone who knows all your flaws, differences,mistakes and yet still sees best in you.Accepting a person for who they are despite their flaws is hard but when you love someone, you love them as a whole package; the good,the bad, the ugly. People come and go because of their differences and lack of acceptance. In such a huge world the chance of finding true love is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. And once it is found it should be handled with care, love and most of all acceptance.To everyone who's single...I hope you find someone you can share yourself with...Despite the ugly flaws, somehow that someone still sees only the best in you.





9 came:
so sweet la emel!!
make me jealous only !!
so agree with u =p
we are waiting for ur wedding day !
thats sweet dear, seeing how passionate you are..maybe there's a hope for skeptic people like me after all :)
You know what's the touching part about your post? It's now how much you describe about him nor the 8 years you spent with him. But simply putting this at the end of the post:
"Labels: Family"
:)
...v=.=v great post girl!
Love is a journey indeed. Keep up the great work. Hope to read more new blog entries from you.
so i tin some1 is going to get married soon...waiting for ur good news dear...
i'm not an expert when it comes to matters of the heart....do u know why did i admire u?..yes,because of your sincere heart..
Aww.... That's so sweet... ^^ lol
gbsk: well, i know u can do better than me... if ever it happened, i definitely invite u..
Michelle: chances are in your hand dear..
fat: i was trying to guess who r u but I'm sorry tat i still don't know whether i know you...thank you fat...i appreciate that...
Gin: muaks! I will!
Xiao Li:hey that applies to you as well
Dav: dont say lah...paiseh already..but whenever i do anythin wrong,tell me!
Stanley: thank you for u guys plan tat day...pretty good acting!
so loved man!
Post a Comment