Thursday, February 5, 2009

CNY Recap

Chinese New Year are celebrated as a family affair, a time of reunion and thanksgiving. The celebration was traditionally highlighted with a religious ceremony given in honor of Heaven and Earth, the gods of the household and the family ancestors. Departed relatives are remembered with great respect because they were responsible for laying the foundations for the fortune and glory of the family. Chinese New Year 2009 nearly comes to an end. Before it ends, I think it is still not too late to wish all of you GONG XI FA CAI .

Delicious lou sang

Attacking!!!

Pre-reunion dinner which cost RM 252 for two tables! Isn't that cheap?
Table 1 versus Table 2

Super great housemates that always be there listening me talk shit. I would like to take this oppurtunity to say sorry if i've hurt u guys in any ways.

United we stand as one big family! Hey guys, the joy we had and the time we spent will always be treasured man!Thank you!

The first thing back home the-must-eat-thing will be nien kao! Only get to eat once a year! Homemade is always the best lah!



I have attended 3 barbecue parties and 1 steamboat session in just a week. See how busy I am.


One of the best hangout partner back hometown. I wish you well gal!
Not forgetting to the rest of the gurls I've met (xiaoli,mingsie,lingyee &etc)

New Year visiting is a chance for people to get together and discuss the past year's work and life. It is also a relaxing time for people to express their wishes for the coming year.

Gamblings kaki's every year. There are more of them but not in this pics. haha.

I also went for jungle trekking with them. Quite an adventures one tho.


Beautiful moments passed so quickly. I'm already now back to kampar for studies.

I'm still in CNY moood!! Can i just forget all the assignments?
What about you?

0 came: