Thursday, January 1, 2009

Looking Ahead

December 31. Already? Wow - the year flew by!
And here we are now, at the ending (and the beginning) of a year. I can't lie, I'm completely overflowing with hope and anticipation for all that 2009 has in store. Here's to a year full of hope, joy and happiness!I have no idea where I am going with this post.
I think I just wanted a place to express my gratitude. I am beyond grateful for how things are going in my life. 2008 has been an extraordinary year for me and because of this, I am have never been so excited to see what a new year can bring. Really, I’m pretty blessed.
My approach to 2009 is a pretty simple one:
1) To finally, for the love of GOD, stop worrying!
2) To relax.
3) To go with the flow.
4) To try new things.
5) To travel and spread my wings.
6) To embrace this next decade of life I’m about to embark on.

And to all of you who stop by my little corner of the Internet day by day:

I hope things in your lives are good, and that for you this is one of those grateful years. And if it isn't - because sometimes, that just isn't how things go - I truly and honestly hope that 2009 is a great one. Hugs to all and Happy New Year!

My countdown was at Chevron Club, Singapore. Obviously, I went for bowling. Well, sis and me actually planned to head on to either Marina Bay or Vivocity but we cancelled them because those places were real packed. Better not smelling people's ketiak mah!

The bowling balls glows. We had a simple celebration yet super duper happening! Great environment with hot musics! Everyone was happily dancing, cheering.

Let's watch the funny dancing part of my nephew, Wai Quan and me. Hilarious!

The masks, hats, pops, whistles, balloons were all given free!!

Sister - Bro In Law - Nephews - Me - Cousins

Nephew Wai Quan

Nephew Wai Kiat

That's all for now!

Happy Niu Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 came:

Anonymous said...

hey dearest!!!~ HAPPPY 2009!!! I MISS U SO MUCH HERE

Anonymous said...

michelle gets crazier nowadays...hahaha