I finally got back my Internet connection. Am trying my utmost best not to complain here so I shall refrain from ranting and rambling about how the connection sucks coz` it's crawling at snail's pace, maybe slower. Been having quite a relaxing time ever since I hauled me ass back here. Apart from having some computer's problems, all's well, I guess. But still, whoever is reading this, please pray for me and hope that I'll get everything settled soon?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sweetness of life ! I took it with cousin's dslr. So hiu muffins!-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wish I could tell you how I feel, every little detail and not leave anything out. I wish you knew I wish it was easy, but nothing really is. I wish I had the courage. I wish you would feel the same way. I wish wishes would come true. I'll always wish for you. Do you even care?



0 came:
Post a Comment