Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Dream Comes True Or The Number?

Last night I had a strange dream.
My Waja 4204 broke down in the middle of nowhere.
Nobody's around. No other cars on the street. Nothing.
The sun began to set. It's getting darker and darker.
.....I'm all alone.......(Seriously I hate!)
I began to walk and walk several miles trying to look for help.
Feeling over exhausted, I squattered in the middle of the road and started to cry.
I cried buckets, from the sniffling, to the sobbing, to the full fledged crying my heart out.
Just somehow I don't remember how's the ending of it.

What kinda dream is that?? Weird. I told my sister straight away about the car broke down thing. Well, she never tell me she will buy lottery!!!
Sis asked bro-in-law to buy Malaysia pools. She buy Singapore pools.

Today the results's OUT!!~
And here came my brother checking the numbers online.
TOTO 1st prize 4240!
What the heckkkkk ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh~

Guess what?
My brother in law forgot to buy LOTTERY!
Oh my..............
everything gone =(
heart broken =(
no more LV BAGs =(

5 came:

LH said...

aiyo...u tel me ealier ma...i sure buy TOTO one...tat time i can sponsor 1462 every person one LV bag...LOL!!!!

Anonymous said...

ah duiiiii~ try again next time BUT got dream must share with me ya!! strike liao treat u eat abalone!!

Anonymous said...

WAHLAO EH!!~

Anonymous said...

Gosh.. wasted..!!!

Emel - LayChuyDing said...

ya...dissapointed =(