Friday, July 11, 2008

Tests

I'm not satisfied with my tests result.
I'm not happy with myself.
I hate to be such a loser, I hate it.
Fyi, I am not kiasu. Just dissappointed.
I have the word 'DESPERADO' tattooed on my forehead now.
Someone please kick me.

6 came:

Wee Peixin said...

******KICK******

Emel - LayChuyDing said...

thx for being so kind~

Anonymous said...

hey dear... don't worry...some words of encouragement:
The greatest glory is not never falling, but rising every time you fall.
So, as long as you never give up! Keep the spirit up!
Things will go up! as well...
I'll always support you!
So you're not fighting this battle alone!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

is just the beginning..long way to go..gambateh!

Anonymous said...

u're still the same one i know ...so, its not a big deal for u to overcome it!..u're a tough girl =) try to move on alrite?

Emel - LayChuyDing said...

dear: alrite,shall keep on going frm this point...*hearts*
gbsk & gin : thanx girls..i shall work extremely harder