I've been hanging out with various groups of friends and we are all pretty good together. I enjoy this social lifestyle of being truly interested in people. It feels different from faking friendliness. I wouldn't call myself a social butterfly cox there are some people whom I couldn't connect or talk to. Once i pick up a conversation with someone, whom i just met, usually we can click just like that. There would be this warm extension of friendship and the other person seems keen in accepting it as well. That, I thought , was a beautiful way to make friends. I was content for I was no longer depending on one group of friends. Instead, I'm going out exploring social circles and met really interesting people. I'm doing something different for a change.
Also, I felt that I play a part of bringing people sunshine. That's what one person commented to me, " You're always smiling". I am not trying to brag but i thought if I stop being so attached to one person or group, I can make more people happy and vice versa. And then a thought striked me ; I like making people happy. I like to create this warm and approachable environment where we can build relationships without bias or prejudice. It feels really different. And that sort of relationship transcends gender, age and race.
It feels good to know another person simply b'coz you're interested in someone else w/out expecting anything in return but in a warm smile and good conversation. It's getting late. There's much I wanted to say but to put concepts into words just doesn't work for me.
Good night people.
Also, I felt that I play a part of bringing people sunshine. That's what one person commented to me, " You're always smiling". I am not trying to brag but i thought if I stop being so attached to one person or group, I can make more people happy and vice versa. And then a thought striked me ; I like making people happy. I like to create this warm and approachable environment where we can build relationships without bias or prejudice. It feels really different. And that sort of relationship transcends gender, age and race.
It feels good to know another person simply b'coz you're interested in someone else w/out expecting anything in return but in a warm smile and good conversation. It's getting late. There's much I wanted to say but to put concepts into words just doesn't work for me.
Good night people.



3 came:
I miss u sayang!! lol
Hey hey, there's nothing wrong with that wat. It's like an ET thingy. haha. And gosh! your bf kissing you on the sidebar, wuah, make me jealous jealous a bit. HAHA
valle miss u...and i lovieee uuuuee!!
Post a Comment