Having my very own private area is always a dream. Starting from the time I have my own single room, I always wanted to keep my area as comfy and organized as possible although I know this doesn't happen always. Tee hee! My studying table and bed would be the place I spend most of my time. I felt too free and lame today.

There are tons of work awaiting to be done yet I have no intention to work on any of them. I decided to tidy up my room. I will never satisfy with my room and wish I could tidy it every day, arranging, put lebih-lebih stuffs and cleaning the dust. I started off with arranging my study table. After that, I started to clean off the dust wherever I can see them - near the windows, on the table, above the cupboard, and on the floor. Then, I sweeped and mopped the floor.
Tadaa~
(Pictures to be updated)
There are tons of work awaiting to be done yet I have no intention to work on any of them. I decided to tidy up my room. I will never satisfy with my room and wish I could tidy it every day, arranging, put lebih-lebih stuffs and cleaning the dust. I started off with arranging my study table. After that, I started to clean off the dust wherever I can see them - near the windows, on the table, above the cupboard, and on the floor. Then, I sweeped and mopped the floor.
Tadaa~
(Pictures to be updated)



2 came:
WAH PIANG! IS THAT A BRA HANGING BEHIND????
wat the...where got bra????...haha
Post a Comment