Behind every great love is a great story...I have a great love but not a great ending story. I cried buckets, from the sniffling, to the sobbing, to the full fledged crying my heart out. I tried everything. I thought putting faith and trust to keep things going is the main key, I waited, I forgive but it never turn out to be good as well. Chances can be given many times to you, but do you appreciate? Hit your heart and ask. If a person really love you, he or she won't let any chance to hurt you. I will never so naive believing in love again. And yes, congratulation, you finale proved to me you are a selfish person and your love isn't sincere at all. This journey of nearly 8 years is really nothing. A last song dedication, title name 記得 means "remember".
I just hope you will have the good life you wanted ahead. When I have face to face conversation with you during the break up, you ask me is there anything to say. I really wish to tell you many things, but I can't say it out. What i want to tell you now is that in future.......do not love one and not two, but love the one you loves you too. Do not love three or not four, but love the one who loves you more. Do not love five or six but love the one who truly sticks. Do not love seven and not eight but love the one who's willing to wait. Do not love nine or ten but love the one who'll love you till the end.
My friends advised me to be strong and remember that someone who doesn't appreciate you in relationship will in fact love you forever. *tears rolling* after they say this. Why??



0 came:
Post a Comment