Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Pencil

I guess most may have heard of the pencil and eraser story. But here I am to share another allegory I heard with you about pencils. Some famous bloggers may have also shared this before. I found it rather meaningful, so its also good I let those who haven really got to hear about it :)

A pencil maker told his pencils of 5 important lessons in life....

No 1 : Everything you do will always leave a mark.
No 2: You can always correct the mistakes you make.
No 3: What is important is what is inside of you.
No 4: In life, you will undergo painful sharpenings that will make you a better pencil.

and lastly..............

No 5: The most important is to be the best pencil you can be. By allowing urself to be held and guided by the hand that holds you.

0 came: