Thursday, March 11, 2010

FebMarch

I managed to capture this with my outdated K800 phone at sharp 12am (first day of CNY) . Awesomely nice!!!

My house also started to set off firecrackers and fireworks to usher in our traditional festival for nearly an hour. There are many kinds of fireworks brother bought from JB this year. I think you should be able to imagine how beautiful they are. When fireworks spring up from the ground, revolve with bright, colourful patterns and crackles deliver a comfortable and happy feeling to all family members. Receiving angpows definitely a must do thing. Even a baby knows it!

Beautiful morning on the first day! My mum bao bei flowers bloom so well.

Gathering with old highschool friends is also another stuff you must not missed.
With the sot sot gang, we took our precious time off together on the 4th day of CNY to gain for an undeniable extreme fun at Pangkor.






Wished for healthy and wealthy life in front of Choi San!

Brother got married on last month 17th. Chinese new year week. It seriously has been a very busy month for my family to get many things done for this festive season.

One of their wedding photo I exported.

The wedding ring.
I know the absolute spelling is wrong. But never mind, still sounds absolute!

Make up tools for both bride and groom!

Wedding day. Mahjung kings and queens all came to battle. Poker kings and queens dealing on the other side.
While waiting, kids playing Nintendo Wii to kill off their boredom.
I got myself prepared too. Standby camera lady.

SS-ing nia. Not flower girl that day. This bouquet of flower costs rm 150 meh .... Very good quality of roses. It only started wither 5 days later at room temperature. Normal ones if you don't refrigerate, it only takes 3 days to turn brownish already.

Early morning preparation before the bride was fetched here.

Wedding car reached at my old house around 11.30pm. Red long fire crackers was lit welcoming them both home.
This camry car nearly got my whole family strike lottery.


Brother was really happy when we surprised him with a short welcoming greetings !
Nieces and nephews receiving angpows after car door opened.

Uncle hanging up two pink lanterns as the symbol of receiving "cahaya mata". The lanterns can only be taken down after my sis in law successfully give birth to baby.

Mummy, elder sis and me.
With few closest cousins.


80 wedding dinner tables prepared for guests.

Happily shouted yum sheng! Dinner then ended around 9.30pm.
For the 9th Day, it's the Tien Kong Birthday.
Burning vigorously! Tornado spinning fire.



Lit a wishing lantern and released em up up to the sky!

And lets move on to the rest of the days of my enjoying dates.


Celebrated my healthy grandmother's 94th birthday.
Meet up with ex classmates. Went for movie, sing k and club.

Brought along my bestie too.

Dinner at Takahashi. Not sure if the spelling of this japanese restaurant is correct.
The environment was quite good but the taste of the food isn't really that special.
The following day both me and friend left headed back s'wan. Had a quick lunch with housemates 1462 at Kam Ling before that.

Kuala Lumpur was the next stop instantly after the Kampar trip. Enjoying the hangouts with my buddy several days there and got me spent around RM 1500 shopping. Several items I bought to pamper myself and you'll see it in the following few pictures.

1 utama Garden Lifestyle Store&Cafe. Similar concept of fullhouse. Tasted so much of Chili's Grill&Bar, TGI, Tony Roma's and I will want try The Ship! Anyone dating me?


My rib eye steak.

Another add up to my footwear collection.


If you have a sensitive foot, rashes/skin cracks easily appear on your sole due to prolong time of wearing a pair of heel or shoe, then you should get a foot balm or this fit pad from Daiso. M'sia sells it at Rm5 which is more expensive than s'pore which cost $2. Try them. Might help you when you have those several pairs of stubborn heels.


I'm an iKEA lover. Having the chance to whack some good stuff home of course I will never ponder.
Bras from women secret. Made from Spain if you never knew.

Two Guess bags gotten from Pavilion!!!!
Several pieces of brand clothes.
Now you know why I spent so much. I am soon going to make next spending on a new laptop, a new camera, a new handphone. Kaboomzz.

At the end, I looked so motivated in stead of tired but soon need to get back to serious stuff. So, I am really tired. HAHAHAHA
That's all. Have fun kepo-ing here. :)

2 came:

©ΉΛRЧEИE said...

emel!!!!
such a long post from u..
i think tis wil be the most many photos u hav post since the 1st post i hav read ur blog..

happy wedding to ur brother!
<3 keep in touch kayy...

miss u :P

Emel - LayChuyDing said...

cox real long time didnt get time to post it...

day by day more and more compilation of photos.. hehe