Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Head Spinning

I want to post. I do. My brain has a lot of things screaming to get out but right now I am having a hard time facing it and I am not sure I even want to share it with the world. There are times and places for everything but it's not here nor now. I will say that I am putting up a good front to the world because each day it's easier to make the motions that people want to see but I can tell that my subconscious is still in huge uproar by my ability to get tired incredibly easy and my emotions being picked by things that I normally would not pay attention to.

I am sick and I am going to lay down. My head is spinning and my eyes are tired and dizzy. My body aches and my head is heavy. I think I will lay it down. Hopefully, when I come back to the blog in a few days my brain will be a bit more relaxed and I will be able to fill this website with happy things and good news.
Wait for me peeps.

0 came: