Simplify my daily routines
Simplify my possessions
Simplify my finances
Simplify my thinking
Simplify my health
Simplify my blog
Oversleeping is a must to do lately. At least I know it’s bad for me. Although I sleep only 8 hours a night (most of the time exceeded), I tend to nap a little bit more during the day again. It’s a habit that I have been trying to kick for a long time already. It feels like I have slept all day and being unproductive. I don’t know what to do with this. At times I think light exercise would do the trick, but I have always been lazy to try it out. I think I need help.
Lately, I've been busy. I've been filling up nearly every moment of my day with something productive and unproductive. It's given me a great sense of accomplishment, as well as a sense of purpose, I suppose. And so on and so forth, many thoughts swirling around in this head of mine. The thing is, I'm okay. I'm enjoying my life and all the brilliant things it is filled with at the given time. I guess that what it comes down to is this desire I have to work towards my creative goals...full time. Oh, and I am not going back for my new semester (yes, I am leavin) as it has to do with a long story and full of acceptancy.
The ones that make me wonder what it is I'm meant to do, what I should be doing, what choices I should make. When I think of doing things on my own terms, it makes me wonder, I can't help but feel like I've finally found the answer to all those questions. Well, some of them, at least.
I've also been trying my darndest to work on being more grateful for all I have. For all the good things, you know? Especially love wise with family and friends. And all these good things, they're the things that remind me how happy my life with them has become and continues to be. Quite frankly, I can't imagine how life would be without these things. And I'm willing to give up just about anything to make sure they stick around. Especially him :) A great guy ever.



3 came:
happy new year emel.
wishing u all da best n gd luck for everything :)
take k and stay pretty alway!
nice flowers!!
happy new year and hope all the wishes do come true babe
long time im not here as damn busy to get my ass rest even... hope this year will not be so hectic again...keep in touch my gucci gucci friend!
Post a Comment