Friday, June 5, 2009

Ticks Tocks

Two weeks of sem break passed all too quickly, especially when enjoying the time we spend. The holidays had been very worthwhile. Life often overtakes me and leaves me feeling tired. Tired of smiling, tired of talking, tired of being who I am. Holidays refreshed my mind from all 'negativity'.

1) Distant Worlds: music from FINAL FANTASY as part of the Singapore Arts festival was held on May 22nd and 23rd. I went for it!!

A very memorable night!

As usual no photography inside SPO hall but i break the rules!
Fyi, our MPO hall is much nicer than Singapore's.

Entrance of esplanade. The letters at the back means I love you in Arabic.

.Orchestra ended.

See the queue? Luckily, the well planned bf and his buddy left the hall earlier to queue for Nobuo's and Arnie's signature. I know it isn't fair that I was still inside enjoying 2 encores and you both missed it just because of that.

Arnie Roth (conductor) & Nobuo-san (composer)

2) Mount Faber
Bf was back to kl. The following days I stayed back. Met up with my family.
We went to Mount Faber. Spectacular view and breath-taking.

My great nephews and nieces.


3) .Beautiful classy dinner then.


4) Had a cup of drink with my ex-colleagues few days later.

5) Campfires.
I never realized how relaxing they are...just sitting in front of the fire and watching the flames dancing upon the logs. It almost forces you to relax and invites you to forget about everything around you. You are thoughtless for the time being, only watching the flames and falling into a type of trance. It was so relaxing and the warmth of the fire created a cozy atmosphere, as the mountain nights get a little chilly.

5) My Bali
Beaches have always been my all time favourite place. That's one of the reason you never see me fair :P.

6) And the very last thing, I attended boyfriend's cousin, Alex's wedding. I found out that Lido has improved their cooking. Nice food + joyfulness + blessings.

Do spot me dancing !

I have one class trip on week two. Let's get crazy everyone! Meantime, save money.


Here before I forget, to brother Zhi min, I was so happy to know that finale you are getting married at the end of the month! Times really flies! Congratulation!!

5 came:

Hugo Tan said...

Hah... you also know...
Me and hon meng, the one playing, missed 2 encores!!
And you, the one not playing, enjoy to the max!!!
How can??!?!??!
HAhahaha...
Come back, havta belanja me makan kolo mee la...

Emel - LayChuyDing said...

what! tot u gentleman! wan kira with me summore~ its time to reconsider...hahahaaaa

Michelle Oz said...

we had great time with u too
take care and enjoy urself back home!
can't wait to c u soon again

Unknown said...

wahh....really very enjoying ur life yeah...

hope i also have the chance to travel around (but of coz need to have enough $$$ lor...hehe)

take care yea

Jef Wayne said...

oh my gosh, ding lay chooi!!

you actually met nobuo uematsu in person! so freaking cool! really respect that dude.