Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Strangers

Alright...I ever wonder, how come I have so many special friends.
I don't think I am a popular star.
I dun even get to know who these people are...
I am not sure as well if they really know me...
I don't add strangers until I know you.

U see lahh...
I have CJ-7, a dog, a cat, some duno where Taiwan mei mei,
chocolate, and even HAMTARO ADDING me as their friend...
If you're one of them please tell me :) because I love to click the ignore button.
Btw, my list is more than the display here.

4 came:

Unknown said...

hahaha...
well, i guess some people leh...just want to get lots and lots of friend in their list...

but in the other hand, it's because that they see that you are their friend's friend then mah add lor...hahaha...

another reason, sometimes it can be that the person know us but we don't really know who are they...

Gin said...

wa piang...so many fans..
the last few words with the hamtaro very funny siah..
noob =.=

żħї~qїňg said...

hahhaha why add u de all no real picture de?? i will keep a looooong list and then ignore sekaligus... hahahhaha... its funnnnn

Emel - LayChuyDing said...

yun loi: i also not sure lo..but i think mostly add with purpose wan...

zhi qing: that's why lah...i also dun understand...