Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sankyu

Blogging has actually helped me in more ways than one. For someone who loves to analyze herself (sometimes over-analyze) and ponder about life and love, blogging has served as my outlet in expressing all my thoughts and emotions. It also quenched my thirst for a better understanding of human nature, and it has made me feel that I'm never alone in the things I go through. We might all have different stories and be in different stages of life, but the emotions and feelings that we go through are quite similar. That's why we can sympathize with other people's sufferings or share their joy as though we're part of it.

Blogging has also made me realize that we do live in a small world. It has connected us to people all around - people we don't know personally, yet feel connected to through their writings. Honestly, I feel like I've found friends... friends I haven't met, yet know by heart.

And so, I wanna say THANKS to all the bloggers who I feel I've built friendships with... by sharing each others thoughts and by exchanging comments. I don't have to meet you to know that you're beautiful people inside! Here's to you :)

2 came:

Anonymous said...

I am glad blogging has made a path for you...
for all your life you will keep it and learn on and on.. when you look back, you ll see the diffence you ve made.
bless you :)

Anonymous said...

love reading your blogs