Saturday, March 14, 2009

People

No matter who you are, where you are, or what you do...there are always going to be miserable people. Those who take the sunshine out of your day. Those who drain you of energy. I always found it funny how they take it out on you, as if you are the reason they're in the situation they're in.
Stop. No.
Listen. No one said life was easy. Life is harder for some than others. But we are not to blame.
It's not my fault you have a shitty job, it's not my fault your're overweight, it's not my fault your car broke down, it's not my fault your significant other left you.
Instead of wasting your time bitching, do something about it. Change. Bitching doesn't get you anywhere. Bitching just makes people dislike you even more than before.
In some situations I do feel bad for others, but not if it's something you can fix. A life of misery is not a good life to live.
Get over it. Move on. Better yourself. Shut the hell up.
As you can tell I didn't have the most wonderful day. It was going pretty swell until negitive people shit on it.
But tomorrow will be better.

I'm out for the night, bye byes!

1 came:

Anonymous said...

i do reli agree wif wat u said n i'm not felling so comfortable wif the environment now due 2 the ppl around me.some ppl jux lik 2 take advantage on us n be such a bitch lor...reli hop everytin wil b better 2molo...