Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tag 4

RULES: State 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself.
--------------------------- ---------------------------

Answering to TzeC 's Tag.


1. I'm a joiner. That's why you're getting this list. And I'm sure this will take me a helluva long time. 15? Whose bright idea was this? Let me make it to 10 only.

2. I'm a great horror movie watcher but I'd shit my pants if I saw them in real life .


3. My childhood dream was once is to be a singer. These days, it only happens in the shower.

4. I want to be everybody's great friend.

5. I am a risk taker. The person who risks nothing, does nothing, has nothing, is nothing, and becomes nothing. So, do you want to be safe and good or do you want to take a chance and be great?

6. I can sleep longer than a pig can do but i don't snore.

7. I still bite my nails.

8. I have the habit of cleaning my room everyday but it gets messy again right after 20 minutes of cleaning.

9. Whenever i have problems, my bf must be the 1st to know.

10. I'm over crazy of branded stuffs. Everyone's materialistic now rite?

1 came:

Anonymous said...

haha..refering point three..long time ago i also dreamnt to be a singer lahhh...so sia sui