Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Outings

Day Out 1 : Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra, The LOTR at KLCC

Went few hours earlier there with bf for shopping and dinner.

No photography and recordings allowed. So, I didn't manage to get a picture in the hall. The music was really fantastic! I think I had my tears too. Listening to the soundtracks played in computer will never better than enjoying the beats of instrument and voices of the soprano singers LIVE! The whole performance took about 2 and half hours. Its kinda heart breaking knowing the whole orchestra has come to the end. sigh. I was hoping there will be no full-stop. Thanx dear for bringing me there! I heart em'.


Day Out 2 : Paintball

My terrorist. He kills people who bullies me. So, don't ever u dare to!
Met up with Jessica K and Jasmine here.
High school friends. All were badly shot.
Day Out 3 : Christmas Musical Drama, Uniten

From Home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other.

A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away; while quite unselfish, it grows small.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

0 came: