Saturday, October 25, 2008

Birthday's Alwis Best

Have you ever wonder of celebrating your birthday in a cave?
Hell no rite? with all those Wetty, Smelly, Muddy thingy.
Guess where am I??!! yesss, I'm in a cave !!!!
Taaaddaa
.
.
.
In a very special gua called The Cave
The fact is you won't get wet here, you won't smells like shit here, you won't get your feet into muds here. Thx hubby for all the surprises! Muakies!!
I've been like asking him all the way where he's taking me.
He answered me,"Secret.......... Secret ...........".
I so 'beh kam luan' and asked him again.
He answered me,"Selling you off to bangalis"
Sweats.....he always treat me like a kid wan lor.

Unbelievable? Believe it ... Hubby's fingers.

Super happiest girl on earth b'coz this is her 1st time eating inside a cave.

weeeeepieeeeee! I know I got lil sua ku.

Here we are. Having a little privacy with curtains put on. I love it.

Woolaleeee Wine babe!


Here comes the fooooooddd!
* pats belly*

Seven spices Chicken Chop

Couple Drink. Forgot what's the Huha name for this.
Taste super good.

This is what I chewed and swallowed. Looks bad here but it's fucking gooood stuff.


And here comes the main part of it!
The Tiramitsu cheeseeeyyyy
Do I look beautiful?
Haha..let me perasan a bit =)

Last but not least, the couple pixie.
I looked weird here but it's an awesome day I had.

Simple paint work I did it for the BF.

2moro I will be back to hometown Sitiawan. Supposedly thought of posting this up on the 26th October which is my actual birthday but due to the fact that my home doesn't have any internet access, I posted it today.

Happy Birthday LayChuy.Ding

2 came:

Unknown said...

hey...a really nice celebration there...
u r so 'xin fu'...hehe...
by the way, where is the place? look interesting and worth it to give it a try...

Anonymous said...

emel...u're damn 'hang fook' yea^^
hapi bday to u again...heheXD
btw whr is The Cave? in sitiawan?