Monday, October 6, 2008

Alive & Well

I was away for awhile. Did you notice? Just wanted to send out a quick note and let you all know that I am alive and well. How u guys been doing? I just haven't had any spare time to blog. I am not going to get into where I was. Not important. It is sufficient to say that I was away for the holidays, having a lovely time with someone very important to me.


It was amazing, it was incredible. It was the best of times...it was the worst of times. Well, no. Nothing about it sucked at all. I was just being dramatic. So, I'm still on hiatus until at least this weekend. I just wanted you to know that I'm okay, no need to worry, and I'll be back. It's just that when things pile up, the thing that's easiest to let go off is the one that takes the most time. What else is new?
I am more interested in reading the blogs of others than I am writing my own. There are so many interesting and talented people floating around out there. I have a lot to say, but not a whole lot of time to say it in. I'd rather spend that time reading about the insanity of others. Makes my world a better place, in a vicarious sort of way.
Hope all of you are well and I thank you again for your love

1 came:

Anonymous said...

fuiiyo....so sweet neh...just take care alrite! miss u so much too~ happy holidayS!