Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Surprises

I nearly got a heart attack last Friday.
He travels all the way to see me!
Indeed I was shocked and touched.
A guy who know my needs, my heart, my everything...and I love him for it!
Even when I can't find the right words. He always understand me.
Thank you baby...I'm sorry to make you worry.
It's my bad.

A smile makes me look younger while prayers make me feel stronger
and he makes me happy forever.

Welcome to my life!

Beautiful kan? Lovin' it.

Baby, thank you very much!
Most importantly, it's not for the things but for the LOVE & CARE!
but still need to thank you for the gifts lar!! hehe...
* Million times Hearts *

4 came:

Anonymous said...

nice WD hard disk... is tat the 250gb one? hmmm...nice nice..i have one too.. 120gb nia though...

Anonymous said...

so sweet ! jealous la aku !

Anonymous said...

aku pun jealous...cemburu banyak-banyak ~

Emel - LayChuyDing said...

ian: yeah...my new baby!..hehe
gbsk & gin : don't jealous...i know ur bf treat u all very well also!!...