Woot! shout hu ha everybody~
Bye bye assignments, tests & labs!
Let's say hello to final exams!
2 more weeks? *shoot me*
Another huha thing in Kampar rite now is Tesco. Tesco was officially opened here last week. I should blogged this earlier but due to busyness, I just can't.
I guess nobody will go "MINAT" already.. hehe..
Look at the number of cars. Full parking.
Tesco is far way better if i were to compare with my hometown's supermarket lorr cox there's Sushi King, Focus point, Living cabin, S&M,Mini arcade & etc.
What attracts me most will be the Sushi king store !!!
To sushi lover like me, I definitely will never miss trying em.
I played the crazy hoop just like Eliza too! My highest score was 244!
I bet i gonna break tat record again!
Are u an alcoholic?*sip*
Let's say hello to final exams!
2 more weeks? *shoot me*
Another huha thing in Kampar rite now is Tesco. Tesco was officially opened here last week. I should blogged this earlier but due to busyness, I just can't.
Tesco is far way better if i were to compare with my hometown's supermarket lorr cox there's Sushi King, Focus point, Living cabin, S&M,Mini arcade & etc.
What attracts me most will be the Sushi king store !!!
To sushi lover like me, I definitely will never miss trying em.
I played the crazy hoop just like Eliza too! My highest score was 244!
I bet i gonna break tat record again!





4 came:
tesco is the best entertainment nw!
i think everyone love tesco !
haha!!
u goin 2 avril lavigne concert?
unfair !!! i wan 2 go too =p
eh u confirm going d??....so syok nyer...pergi tak ajak la..
gbsk: aiya...u shud tell me earlier le..then i shall go with you..hahhaa!! btw,i've just missed it..*sad*
gin: dont wan mentioned edi..wana kill people rite nw
your slippers sama dgn I punya lar!! hahaha.. ya it is nice..
Post a Comment