I don’t buy “lottery” because I know I hardly strike them. Having calculated the probability , I have resorted to not buy any because I know the probability of winning is very small. I bought “3D” once but I did not strike. And I juz knoe how to play some poker cards game but I didn’t win all the time! While I may not have that much of luck in gambling but I know that I am a lucky girl, in many other ways.
When I actually use brainstorming method…
I’ve been listing too many rubbish!!
I will start counting my lucky stars….

I am lucky to have such a loving Ding family. I am lucky to be born as a mixed blood.
I am lucky to be the youngest in the family. I have a sister and 3 brothers who always care and love me.
I am lucky to have parents who give me almost everything I want.
They gave me the best in everything.
I am lucky to have my very own sweat money to spend extra.
I am lucky to be able to study and do watever I want. I am lucky to have siao housemates.
I am lucky to have good friends around me, to share my problems and to comfort me when I was very very down.
I am lucky to have my dear sayang who are just the most understanding people on earth.

Most importantly, I am lucky because my family members, my friends and I are in good health.
= God Bless Me =
3 came:
hi there!
valle here to comment..
may all the
happiness be with you
and yes, i will support u all
the way..good luck pie...
love you! muaks!
shit!...
how come i'm the last one!!??
haha
let me answer that for her...she's trying to save the best for last...she will be happy when she sees this answer!pie kan?..btw,she told me that u're the one who really inspire her to grow stronger..keep it up,u guys are just meant to be together...hold on and treasure..don't destroy something tat u will never gain...
Post a Comment