Thursday, March 20, 2008

I Mumble

At this moment I feel like screaming out loud. Why life is still so complex since I’ve tried my very best to make it simple? We all know the fact of finding true people is just damn freaking tough. I am not trying to make a big fuss if others don’t understand me because I know what exactly I am doing. When different people have different opinions, arguments begin. I guess most people will say this, “We have to be ourselves since life is ours. Others don’t have the rights to decide”. Yes, I don’t deny it’s untrue. I don’t say it is wrong BUT think twice. If let’s say everyone is trying to defend themselves, keep on with the same attitude, do you think you can solve the problem already? I believe sometimes we should not always stick to the same point. At times, we need to change to suit people around us. We must at least try. If problems still exist then we shall try all over again. It might sound tiring (that’s why I sigh….) but life’s not just all ours. People don’t give a damn shit but at least we do not give up. In the end, I shall say we grow stronger day by day. Of coz all these have its limit, as we can’t please everyone isn’t? I mean those who think they’re prefect all the time. We might think that we understand people but people at the same time might think that we don't understand them. How to solve it then?
It’s our choice now! Whatever we sacrifice today, we will gain it back in future =).
Just trust me.

6 came:

Anonymous said...

We can never ever win all the people in the world but what is the most important thing?? Take time to appreciate those whom inspire you and set aside those who let you down!
Be STRONG coz LIFE is meant to be enjoyed most of the time & when the times are low then set low! Be thankful to God for what he has given to you & also for that he wants you to achieve GOALS!

I felt pity for people who just sat there, did nothing, don’t try, gave up and complained. Yup, I absolutely agree that we need to change ourselves as we might not understand people as they want us to. However, we should face it ourselves. It doesn't really matter if people don't understand you. You don't have to care how people look and how they treat you. As long as you are happy and comfortable with yourself is what matter most. We do our part to understand and know them.

Anonymous said...

damm... sounds like talking bout me... hahaha...
i think it is la... dah le i like so demanding from u... luckily u are so nice..everytime also tolerate me...
hmm...wonder how would it be 20 years later.???
plz dun turn opposite...omg....
hahahhahaa..

Anonymous said...

i guess she's not talking about you..just some random thoughts i guess..u better take care of her properly since she tolerate wid u so much..wah..babi michelle is faster than me this time! michelle bravo !hey pie,that's what in you made people like me love u!
~undescriable friendship~

eliza natsuko said...

could agree more with what u wrote. True that we have to be ourselves since the life is ours but we have to remember that our lives evolve others as well. it's not entirely ours. so, yes, we need tolerance and adaption. and your last line, whatever we sacrifice today, we'll gain back in the future, is what changed your whole perspective on stuff. i agree and i respect u for that :D

Anonymous said...

finale u're back man!~ hey stupid michelle!! i wan a picture like emel..take for me ...die hard for it..isnt that's the pic posted in the mag lastime?!! chuy chuy...u know what...i miss u the hell long...especially ur evil laugh!! scary

Anonymous said...

thanx ya people for sharing ur thoughts with me =)