One U Theme this year.
Its only few days away, time to usher in the chinese new year, its the rawr year! Well, time to ponder, to reflect, to recall about the entire months we're leaving behind. It's a wonder how simple blogging can be just so meaningful. I can't wait see how fast the time passes, leaving the old year behind and embark on a new journey every day, full of surprises, ups an downs, the lessons, people to meet, things to do, goals to achieve, hurdles to overcome. In short, 2010 will be adventure. And yet, another part of me is reluctant to let go of pasts. After all, I've been used to it. And again, I must finish the line.
Went to PJ Live Arts Theatre last month of February for this Malaysian Association of Chinese Comedian CNY edition by Phoon Chi Ho, Jenhan Kuah and Douglas Lim sponsored by Martell. 27th and 28th tickets were rm 10 bucks cheaper than 29th and 30th Jan.
The comedies were really good!!! Here's just some part of it by only douglas lim, if u would like to see.
It will be a mega celebration this CNY simply because I see the need to. Brother is getting married, family reunion dinner, wedding dinner, Valentine's day, reunion party with friends, burning fire-crackers, more and more angpows, winning in gambling, dressing up all newly bought clothes, get bloated with food and beers.We shall usher the new year in merrily!
Have a very happy chinese new year everyone. Drive safe home!



0 came:
Post a Comment