Monday, May 4, 2009

Zoom Back

I felt it was just yesterday I ate 10 cents ice-pop.
I felt it was just yesterday I flew a kite.
I felt it was just yesterday I played hide and seek.
I felt it was just yesterday I watched Tom and Jerry.
I felt it was just yesterday I was champion of athletics event.
I felt it was just yesterday I saw my name craved on the hall of fame school board.

Childhood is one of the most important stage in life which contributes to who we become when we are older. Children at an early age can be so mean, they learn to outcast others, pick on others. It's hard if you weren't in the "in crowd". I remembered just the other day, at the mall, I saw four kids gang up on one fat kid. Called her like "gemuk" and ran away. Other people passed by and laughed. But I was different. I saw the tears well up in her eyes as she tried to put on a fake smile to pretend she was tough. My heart really goes out to the little kid. I saw myself in her. Well last time I was used be called by people darkie, lychee, amoi hitam manis, little red indian and many more shit. I hated seeing people verbally and emotionally abused.

Words sting and ring forever in the heart and mind. I guess it's a matter of how you handle these bullies and trials. I'm doing goood!!! I think I have sexy colour skin which you don't have. What you want to compare with? Thanx to my complicated family tree. Mixed blood is just way to hawt.

I turned out alright because I'm trying to just be happy with myself. Somehow being teased so much helped me to become a stronger person and more sensitive to the needs and feelings of others. Ok, cut off the story.

I'm going to tell you the story of how I ruined Barbie before.

One long long time ago, I went present hunting for cousin kid's birthday because I want the little girl to continue to like me. I came across an entire section filled with Barbie dolls, and I was like, hey! kids love this shit! and the best part was that there were Barbies on displays, so you could check out the material of the doll, and feel her boobs in public. I picked one up, and started you know, like ..... I wouldn't say molesting, but I was definitely picking at her arms and legs- for scientific purposes ..... I don't want anything to fall off. Arms and legs were good. So I moved up to the head, and right when I pressed my thumb up against her head, her head fell off, rolled under the table, and landed at the feet of this little girl who was excitedly hugging her new Barbie doll purchase. She looked up at me, and I started laughing, and she started screaming and crying.

It was horrible!
I put down the headless Barbie doll, and ran away.

That's one place I won't be going for a really really long time.

Anyway, barbie dolls are cute stuff ok?

I'm a freako of barbie dolls when I was young. Secret revealed now!

I owned six barbieeee-s in total

The collection of clothes I had before

I've officially passed on my treasure to my beloved nieces.

Looking at them, It reflects all my great childhood moments.
Sigh.. how nice to have such carefree life :)

7 came:

fat404 said...

I never had a great laugh reading a blog for a long time. Haha. T-Up

Michelle Oz said...

yalah u torture the barbie doll!!...hahaha

Dav said...

OH MY goodness..i can't believed that could just happened! u're a good baby sitter isn't? how come u run leh...

żħї~qїňg said...

that poor little girl... i think she had nightmare that night, bout this baddie who cabut the head of a barbie doll and laugh evil-ly.

btw, i never had barbie doll to play with. i think.

well i hav one. but its so boring.

Gin said...

i miss playing masak masak

gbsk said...

ganas lor emel..
go and break the barbie doll head..
i am not that bad la. i like 2 cut barbie doll hair ^^

Emel - LayChuyDing said...

wei shen : haha...its really quite funny and embarrassing lar..

michelle: i didnt want to torture it geh but sumhow i failed

Dav : for such a long time i didnt take care of kids already..but i still have the skill with me!

zhi qing: i hope she wont get scare of me if i ever bumped into her

gin: woah..i miss playing tat too..burning those leaves and add kicap...

gbsk: i accidentally pushed too hard...cut barbie's hair? omg..tat's more ganas!!