Click em and have some laughs!
I wonder how cool is that to happen in our class rite?
Hehe =)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbuPyeNQAYY
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
You Can't Say F in School
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to My Little Storeroom where I Dumped My Jokes, Memories, Bullshitting and Mostly Feelings. This is my Personal Site which you can see things I did, Experiences gained throughout the years. There are so many things that need to be written about, things that are likely only to happen, things that keeps me wishing on a wishing star ...
Click em and have some laughs!
I wonder how cool is that to happen in our class rite?
Hehe =)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbuPyeNQAYY
2 came:
haha...nice one! its a very common word liao now...i miss sayin F at skool ^^
LOL..i watched this episode... this was the one where they watch the terrance and philip movie? haha
Post a Comment