We should love our country. What say u? Do you love? I love Malaysia. No matter how we criticized, I still believe there is something one ought not to do. One should not step or look down upon its own country. Everyone's criticizing the homeland, this is bad, that is suck, those are ridiculous, brainless this and that, and the list just goes on. Probably, one will only know the importance of the homeland, once you step out. Yes, you get to see different people outside, see the world, like your dream has been achieved, but ... there is something inside that you miss. We all should realize how lucky and how glad we are to be Malaysians although there're a lot of stuffs that we are never satisfied with. I am not here to promote the country but ... don't ever put down. I am not a very patriotic person but at least we learn to appreciate what we have here in Malaysia which is still tolarable.

You guys still remember how to sing Negaraku? The lame song that we sang every Monday during assembly that sounds like this......?

You guys still remember how to sing Negaraku? The lame song that we sang every Monday during assembly that sounds like this......?
"Negaraku, tanah tumpahnya darahku,
Rakyat hidup, bersatu dan maju,
Rahmat bahagia, Tuhan kurniakan,
Raja kita, selamat bertakhta.
Rahmat bahagia, Tuhan kurniakan,
Raja kita, selamat bertakhta."
At all times, I'm back to Sitiawan for Merdeka celebration but not this time. I am always so eager to out, to celebrate. Wait!!!~ It was for the sake of going out, not so much of that patriotism inside actually. This is the real time where I can see all the MAT REMPITS (Bicycle-rempits, Motor-rempits) !!! I love seeing them rempit and fall boom like that! tee hee.
Happy Merdeka People!!!



6 came:
Happy Belated Merdeka...hehe...
Yalor...miss those days in school (singing NegaraKu)and what I missed most was in my former school lor during the Merdeka celebration...we were so damn patriotic...haha...
If u still remember, last time I used to put on that mini flag on my car during the Merdeka month...hehe...(this 2 years I missed doing that lor...)
ohh man.... the chit quota..haha! wat i usually did was,i would saman on the first week of the month..after that,i dun give a rat's ass about saman-ing anyone d..haha...
and yeah..agree with you on 'patriotism' la... everyday complain complain complain about u know wat la...but in the end,kinda grateful that malaysia is not like iraq or other countries in war/famine la...
YEAH...i miss malaysia! I've been to oversea quite sometime, but there's something inside tat u meant is always there! So true....I love Malaysia.
yun loi: yaloh! lastime u use to put the small flag on ur car de...haha!
ian : woot...very boring wan lo the saman-ing ppl job..
valleria : i know u miss here a lot! come back larh!!
hey all the ex-prefects better becareful of what you say...=P
but yeah, acs prefects board do give us one hell of a time when it comes to the chit-quota. De-merit us like nobody business and merit is so uncommon. sigh..glad we left already..=D
yahor...who knows later they stumble across my blog!! haha
Post a Comment