Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Where to point?

Everyone was really pissed off with the increase of petrol price. Everyone was angry over the fact that our PM had no alternative but to increase the price of petrol. People like me does not have any other choice. Still, I need to drive. The fact is that I really can't live without a car. Cycling or walking "might" be my option to uni if the price hitting up to RM 4 or more..hehe...
I was one of all who went to pump petrol on the 4th June. I know I've been so stupid wasting my time but I really never aspect the traffic will last that long.
4 hours u know!
That's only in KAMPAR!!!!
What the heck? Just right after dinner, i began to queue. After 2 hours of waiting, we were informed that petrol wasn't enough. So, we've got to wait for the PETRONAS oil tanker to arrive. For the real first time I was so so so fucking patient waiting. I was about to give up at the moment I saw more and more cars. My house mates advised me not to give up as we're already half way through. It's been a great 4 hours journey. Haha!!!

They fainted after seeing the traffic

The time i got stuck in the traffic, 7.51pm

Petronas is just 250 meters away from this point

Boring till take pictures!

Nice number leh!

They two back from pee pee.

Even the monk came also

Damn frust already. Dulan!

Left hand side cut queue. Dulan!

Motorcyclist are the luckiest of all. They can easily overtake the long queue.
I know la petrol price increase by 78 sen which is so expensive but give chance to the cars la weh! We pay more than you do!

It's my turn to pay money, =) ! After 12am, =( !

Everyone so kiasu

Finale, i entered the petrol station.

Finale, At the kiosk!

Finale, it's full tank.
Finale, i get out from the bloody jam traffic!
Finale, We've made it!
Damn happy!

Back: Kareena + Ji Ling
Front : The Blogger + Filly

2 came:

Wee Peixin said...

welcome to singapore where u only get homosapiens jam in the MRT. because you won't be able to afford a car. hahaha!!!

ehh.. long time no see!!
how's life?? still as good as always??

Anonymous said...

u lost ur mind?hehehe