What's Karma?
Wiki : Karma is the concept of "action" or "deed" in Indian religions understood as that which causes the entire cycle of cause and effect described in Hindu, Jain, Sikh and Buddhist philosophies.
Having ur mind playing the song by Alicia Keys?
...what comes around,comes around,what goes up,must come down! ...
bla bla bla
Coming from a Buddhist background, I know the concept of karma. I’m not sure if I believe in karma, but I would like to. Do you believe ? I would really like to believe that bad things happen to bad people, and good things happen to good people. But unfortunately, it doesn’t always work that way. In reality, bad things happen to good people and that bad people get away with evil deeds everyday are a given. In certain perspectives, I do take few concepts of karma. Avoid doing evil things to people, be nice and good. Oh ya! evil people gets no mercy!
That’s how I also deal with people who’ve crossed or wronged me. I don’t wish them harm, but they get out of my life completely. They abuse my friendship, so they should lose it.
wohooo..Happy Friday people!



5 came:
i guess i do somehow believe in karma..
i believe...
how u treat people, people will treat u the same way... if u treat people badly, no matter how pretty and likeable u are before, people will tend to treat u the same too, or even worst...
Karma. It somehows reminds me of karmasutra. Those people who abuse friendship should end up having no friends at all!!!!!! THEY ARE BASTARD AND BITCHES!
i agree wif wat u said n i truly believed tat frenz r born n not make....some ppl r selfish n betrayed their very best but all tis hould happen n they can get out there freely n happily.its reli unfair...tis is not fren...
sometime wil get very dissapointed when u treat them gd but they treat u so bad...
anyway i noe u not going 2 do tat rite?...
happy frenship...
Pie,u have my say..i believe in karma.
i do believe in karma
Post a Comment