Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Rainy Wednesday

Most of the days, Kampar rains
5 times in a week
sometimes just every day!
Hardly gt to see the sun tho
I wonder all the clouds from Sitiawan came here to pee pee?
Sitiawan's weather really kills
I became half roasted lately

See....tiny tiny rain spots on my window

This is where i stay lor! This is the pathway behind my block

I do like rain but at times i just don't
I felt so homesick
Missing my parents and my baby
Kinda miss my friends Joyce and Chuen Hsien as well
How ya doing i wonder?
Back to Sitiawan for 3 days to meet my dearie
----undescriable happiness----

!! heart heart !!

Parents went to S'pore for holidays
Dad went for eye check up as well
They wont be back so soon
...SO...
After i finished my exams i might be joining them there
or get my ass to kay elle !
Hurray for the one month hols !!

2 came:

Anonymous said...

hoi budak,coming to sg?...well,get ur ass to JB first..!!
muss muss

Anonymous said...

before JB... KL!!! HUHUHU!